[bct] Re: Holistic health

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:57:39 -0500

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but we once had a friend who worked for
Medicaid Fraud Control, transcribing undercover tapes of physicians who were
on the take or simply padding their services.  Quite a number of them were
caught and exposed, and several years later I knew someone else who, when
checking her medical insurance bills, found that her insurance carrier had
been billed for office visits which she had not even gone to.  I know that
the majority of physicians in private practice are honorable, but there are
and will always be those who are just in it for the all mighty dollar.