[bct] Holistic health

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:39:06 -0500

If Western medicine alone is so great, why does the Federal Disaster
Administration--my name for the FDA--have to back pedal and recall meds so
much?  Pharmaceutical companies also do not give all info about adverse
reactions.  Also, I don't believe in and thus do not give to the
walk-a-thons.  If they do so much good, why are lung disease, heart disease,
cancer, diabetes, et cetera, still around?  The War on Cancer has been going
on since the '60s, for goodness sake!  And just the other day, I heard that
about 369 fewer deaths have occurred from cancer--I think in the last
year--and, while that is great, it's certainly not the breakthrough, or
turning of the corner, that they drummed up.  Also, a friend's mother was
told about 50 years ago by a pharmacist that a doctor gets a kickback every
time he or she prescribes.  Beth