[bct] Holistic health

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:02:51 -0500

Vaccinating cats reminded me that there are some parents who refuse
childhood vaccinations, since some people implicate them in autism.  It is
my understanding that mercury is used in the preservative and some people do
not metabolize it well and it is known that mercury injures the nervous
system.  I am fortunate enough to have a doc who does traditional and
natural medicine and he keeps some flu vaccine in his office for people who
just have to have it but he does not advertise it.  He does not like it
because of the mercury preservative.  I haven't had a flu shot in years and
don't plan to either.  Imagine:  A few years ago, the local news had a big
to-do about getting rid of mercury thermometers, they had drop-off points
for them.  There are also warnings about which fish and how much it is safe
to eat.  But buddy, we can sure put mercury in preservative for vaccines.
What are we coming to?  Beth