[bct] Re: Holiday Questions

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:55:22 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maria
  To: Lisa Dennett
  Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 12:10 PM
  Subject: [bct] Holiday Questions

  Hello all,
  Below are some fun questions about the coming holidays.
  Copy, paste this onto an email write in your answers and send it on! Be sure
  to send it back to me!
  Have fun!

  1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate only

  2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the
  tree? Just sits one big one and wraps the rest.

  3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Both..

  4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, we just never did that before.

  5. When do you put your decorations up? early December

  6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert )?  Nothing, I'm
picky and have no special foods for the holidays.

  7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? It may not seem like much but I
believe my favorite Christmas memory was the time, around 10 years old, my
parents got me my own transister (portable) radio and I could listen to music
whenever I wanted to.

  8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? In 3rd grade, some kids
told me in the coat room at school, I argued with them but they insisted it was
true, I think I might have told my brother not too long after that.  What a
downer, Christmas was way more exciting while I believed in Santa.

  9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, our parents always us to open 1
gift from them on Christmas Eve, usually new P.J.s or other clothes to wear on
Christmas.

  10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out? None, if we did, Santa would
like holiday Oreos with white icing on them or the mint ones.

  11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it in November and December, then bitch
about it until spring.

  12. Can you ice skate? When I was younger I did, but haven't done it in a
long time.
  Me too.
  13. Do you remember your favorite gift? That radio I spoke of.

  14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?  Getting
together with family and friends. Agreed.

  15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Really chewy Chocolate chip
cookies or brownies or french silk pie or the grasshopper pie.

  16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? It used to be getting together
with my father's brother and his whole family.  Our family on dad's side wasn't
close and it was the one time we got together.  They have all either died or
stopped communicating with each other now days.

  17. What tops your tree?  An Angel.  I believe she is shown praying.

  18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?  Giving - I don't need anything,
I spoil myself throughout the year.  I really get a thrill when I find a good
gift for someone.

  19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Oh Holy Night or Oh Come Emanuel..

  20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?   Yuk!

  21. Favorite Christmas Movie?  The Homecoming.

  visit our website at:
  http://www.malynwriteon.com