[bct] Holiday Questions

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lisa Dennett" <ldennett@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:10:20 -0500

Hello all,
Below are some fun questions about the coming holidays.
Copy, paste this onto an email write in your answers and send it on! Be sure
to send it back to me!
Have fun!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both.

2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the
tree? Wrap

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Both..

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No; because if I hung it to high I wouldn't see it
when I passed under it, and if it were hung too low, I'd probably run into it
and injure an eye.  (Smile)

5. When do you put your decorations up? early-Mid December

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert )?  Ham, Pernir (roast
Pork), stuffing, cranberry sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, pastales...

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Christmas eve when the entire family
gathered together , usually at my aunt Carmen's house, to celebrate until 12,
when we would distribute the gifts that were under the tree.  And, my other
favorite memory is when some of the girls in our dorm went around our campus
caroling at 4 in the morning.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?  I haven't thought about
that in a long time, but I think an older girl friend at school clued me in.
As I remember, she got in trouble because several of the younger children
became really upset and it took the housemother quite a while to calm them down.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? The Spanish tradition is to party on
Christmas eve and stay up till 12 to open all your gifts.

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out? We haven't been setting
cookies out for Santa cause we might be tempted to snarf them up before he gets
there.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it when it first covers the ground and
everything looks so beautiful.  However, when I have to trek to work in the
slush it's an entirely different matter.

12. Can you ice skate? When I was younger I did, but haven't done it in a long
time.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Every gift was my favorite till the
next Christmas gifts came along.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?  Getting
together with family and friends.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Hmmm.  Hot apple pie, cherry pie,
and on, and on.  Unfortunately, as a diabetic I can't partake as much as I'd
like.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? see answer to #14

17. What tops your tree?  A star.

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?  Giving - but receiving is cool
too.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Lo, How A Rose E're Blooming.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?   Yum.....

21. Favorite Christmas Movie?  Miracle on 34th Street followed by a score of
others.

visit our website at:
http://www.malynwriteon.com