[bct] Re: Hi, new member from Sweden here

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:17:36 +0100

Hi Mary and the rest of the folks.
I'd love to do a podcast from Sweden if only i knew the slightest about podcasts which unfortunately i don't Is there a dummys guide for blind to podcasting or would someone be willing to tutor me either via email or skype? (skype id: thecount63)
Right now i'm out shopping for a high-end digital portable recorder which i could use for podcasting, for example. It should be portable, and not in the way. Some recorders that claim to be portable are big as houses.:-)<chuckle>

--
/Krister

Mary Emerson wrote:
Welcome, Krister! I think you are the first, if not one of the first, members from a Scandinavian country. It would be lovely hearing a podcast from your country if you would like to do one.

Mary