[bct] Re: Hi, new member from Sweden here

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:37:47 -0500

Hi Krister ,

Welcome to the list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Krister Ekstrom" <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "BlindCoolTech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 2:35 PM
Subject: [bct] Hi, new member from Sweden here

Hi to this wonderful list!
My name is Krister Ekstrom and i live in Malmo in the southern parts of
Sweden. I sorta stumbled across the podcast yesterday in my search for
good digital high-end recorders. Thanks to BCT i have almost desided
what i should go for now. I very much like to work with sound and have
once been a sound engineer on a local community radio station, but that
was way back in the days of the analog tapes. I must say i'm fascinated
by all the new ways of recording and editing sound. I noticed quite a
few of the folks here use binaural mikes while doing their podcasts,
well, at times i do too.
I use a couple of german mikes called OKM. They are in-ear mikes which
means you can't monitor the sound that you record, because then you'll
hear nothing but screaming feedback.:) Does anyone use binaural mikes in
combination with head phones?
I'm also a musisian of sorts. I play many instruments more or less good.:-)
Well, i think that's enough about me. Oh btw i'm totally blind.