[bct] Re: Hi There and blogs!

  • From: "Sarah Heesen" <sarahheesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:46:49 -0600

Hey, Kerri, Hope, and the rest of the BCT list.  I've just been over to
Kerri's blog and I love it!  I'm an Anne McCaffrey/Broadway fan, too!  And
I'm 25, so I'm kinda sorta the Hope/Kerri age bracket. *smile*  That's part
o' what's so great about the BCT list -- we can meet friends we would
probably never have met otherwise! ...

So now all we gotta do is meet some guys. LOL!! I'm kidding!

Who else here has a blog?  I'm always interested in new blogs to devour.

Mine is at http://audsandends.blogspot.com.  Y'all check it out!

Much love,
Sarah (and Guide Dog Chutney)

P.S.  LOL I meant my guide dog's name is Chutney ... not that I'm eating
chutney made from guide dogs.