[bct] Re: Hi There

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:12:53 -0500

Hey, Kerri!
good to see you on here!

At 09:25 PM 1/26/2006, you wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kerri and I just joined. I'm a totally blind college student from New York and since I love the BCT podcast so much I thought I'd check the list out too. I'm a Jaws and Braille Note user so if you have any questions about those you can ask me, though I'm sure I'm not the only one on here you could ask. If you want to find out more about me, check out my live journal which can be found at <http://www.livejournal.com/users/kerrisayshi>http://www.livejournal.com/users/kerrisayshi I'm also hoping to get a podcast up soon, so I'll let you know about that. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Kerri