[bct] Re: Hi There

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:47:15 -0500

Hi Kerri,

Welcome to the list.

Rick

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kerri Regan
  To: Blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:25 PM
  Subject: [bct] Hi There

  Hey there, I'm Kerri and I just joined. I'm a totally blind college student
from New York and since I love the BCT podcast so much I thought I'd check the
list out too. I'm a Jaws and Braille Note user so if you have any questions
about those you can ask me, though I'm sure I'm not the only one on here you
could ask. If you want to find out more about me, check out my live journal
which can be found at http://www.livejournal.com/users/kerrisayshi I'm also
hoping to get a podcast up soon, so I'll let you know about that. Anyway, just
thought I'd say hi. Kerri