[bct] Re: Hi There

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:46:31 -0500

Yeah, Pern is what first got me hooked on McCaffrey. I've also read the Acorna,
Brainship, and Tallented series. Bookshare is a beautiful thing. Now I'm taking
a quick break to focus on Garth Nix's Abhorsen Trilogy, which is exceeding my
expectations so far. I've really started getting into to fantasy and SF and
it's always cool to find something I haven't read yet. Kerri ----- Original
Message -----