[bct] Re: Hi There

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:41:01 -0500

Yes, I know just the book, it was about Lord Jacsum, (but I know I misspelled
his name) and of course, I cannot remember the title.  I think it is The White
Dragon, but I am not positive

I'm definitely with you when it comes to being a harper; and yes, it is most
assuredly lovely.  Who shall write the next scrol, and who shall then play the
music that will go throughout time?  Ah, reading is a lovely and entertaining
hobby.
 Hope.