[bct] Re: Hi There

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:27:57 -0500

Hi Mary.
Yes, I absolutelyy love Anne McCaffrey!  I too, have read most of the series as
well, I believe I only have two or three left to read.
Ah, yes Lessa, touchy she may be, but her vulnerability that was shown, really
endeared her to me.
did you read Dragonsinger?  I believe that was one of my favorites in the
series.

She also has some other trilogies as well, the Crystal trilogy, the Powers
trilogy, and the Pegasus trilogy, and others; all of which are excellent.
Perhaps I'll follow in your footsteps and do an Anne McCaffrey podcast.

Hope