[bct] Re: Hi Neal

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32:21 -0600

Dana, you said,
"I spent big on the Edirol R-1 and my wife says no more expenditures
over $100.00's until after Christmas."

Well, how badly does your wife want to hear those nice relaxing sounds
you will record with good mikes?

I will do some research on microphones under $100.  I am really not
sure what is out there.  Of course, there is the Sound Professionals
web site, they have some not very expensive microphones.  Another
route one could go is to do some research on the stereo mikes one can
get for the Olympus recorders.  They are made for their own recorders,
but I have also gotten them to work on other recorders that have an
8th inch mini jack.

I'll see what I can find.

By the way, thanks for the compliments on my podcast.

Neal