[bct] Hi Neal

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:36:49 -0600

Neal:
Just finished listening to your piece on the placement of microphones.  You bad
boy, my wife heard the sound of Lake Superior, the first one and the birds.  I
have been forced to loop these sounds and store them in her bedside MP3 box for
relaxation.  I must remember to turn the speaker volume down when listening to
your very, and did I say very clear recordings.  Now, please consider doing the
cheap microphone piece next as I really need to know what I should buy to
replace my $3.88 cent Wal-Mart special.  I wrote to Jerry after his piece on
mics but received no response to my request for information on a cheap, great
sounding stereo microphone.  I spent big on the Edirol R-1 and my wife says no
more expenditures over $100.00's until after Christmas.  Help!
Dana