[bct] Hi Mary

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:12:28 -0600

Hi Mary:
I really enjoyed your Saturday morning.  It reminded me so much of when my wife
and me were first married and lived at an apartment complex with a laundry
room.  One day, because my fake eye was bothering me, I had taken it out,
putting it in my pants pocket.  We had just been married and though my Rejenia
knew I had prosthetic eyes, she had not yet seen them first hand, lol!  She
went down to change the clothes to the drier and opening the washer, there was
my pretty blue eye staring up at her from a top the underwear.  So much of what
we all contribute to both this list and the pod cast just brings me complete
joy in sharing, let's keep pushing it to the limit as Larry seems to have
unlimited disk space, lol!