[bct] Hi Larry!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:00:53 -0600

I just finished listening to you shopping for books at Audible.  Sounds like
you have as much fun their as I do.  I wish web designers would remove the
information we have already heard from the next page when we move forward.  I
have also found that jump to body link does not work at all.  What is the voice
you used with Window Eyes when you were doing that cast?  It sounds like that
guy is riding down a very bumpy road as he is talking, lol!  Please tell me,
anyone, where I can get a book port and what exactly is it?  Still in the dark
on this one.  Thanks in advance!