[bct] Re: Hi Kai!

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:32:16 -0800

Greetings Dana.

I actually did that presentation pretty much exclusively in Sound Forge.
Gold Wave does have a Flanger, which applies that phase effect. You
might want to toy around with a few of the parameters after choosing a
preset.
As to your sound file not previewing, I've never actually experienced
this. Some effects are built for stereo files, so if your source
material is in mono, that might introduce complications.

Kai