[bct] Re: Hi I'm Back

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:28:22 -0500

Hi Mary,
  I think all of us BCT-ers must be on the same plain.  Yesterday Lynne and I
were saying that we were missing Dana and wondering where he was.  Lynne did
remember him saying that he was going to be really busy during the holiday

Dana, we hope you're having a wonderful holiday season, but we're hoping to
hear from you soon.