[bct] Re: Hi I'm Back

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:57:00 -0500

I was wondering the same thing, actually.  I sent him an email, but received no
response.  I hope he is o.k.
Those games sound like lots of fun.  I too, love text aedventure games, but
have not had a lot of success with very accessible interpreters or platforms.
I'll definitely go check out the link you mentioned.