[bct] Hi I'm Back

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:18:09 -0600

Hi everyone. Just re-subscribed after a fun-fillled Christmas break.  Well..I'm
still kinda on holiday break but here back at my apartment. Neal, I have asked
for some of your CD's for my birthday which is coming up in January. Now I
don't know if I'll necessarily get them but hopefully I will. The samples on
your website are excellent. I played them for a tutor and he also enjoyed them.
Well gotta go now and sort through all my presents. Seems I may have left some
of my new CD's at my folks' house, and they're off to Sarasota on Thursday.
Maybe I can bribe one or both of them to drop off the CD's before they leave,
otherwise I'll have to wait till perhaps my birthday to pick them up. Hope
everyone is enjoying their time off work or whatever, and that you all had a
nice Christmas/Hanukkah. I went to some friends' house for Christmas dinner.
They're part Chinese Hong Kong, so we had some very good Hong Kong food.