[bct] Hi Friends

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:12:21 -0600

Hi folks:
My e-mail in box isn't working this morning but I can send out going so I am
letting you know why I haven't been responding to any postings in a while.  I
just listened with my wife to Don's cast submission of the Raleigh Christmas
parade.  We loved it and want to thank Julie and Wendy for there great
narration.  I really loved the stereo placement given us by those binaural
mics.  They really worked fantastic Don and thanks for sharing with everyone.
We liked the tap dancers my favorite was the chicken man!  He was wonderful, I
think it was amazing that he could keep up his rap for two hours to cover the
whole parade route.  Well, hope you all have a great day and I'll be back when
I can read your postings.  Lynette, think about going to the Macey's parade for
us, I think we can do a much better job on the audio than any TV. station on

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness