[bct] Hi Christian

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:10:44 -0500

Hello Christian,
I enjoyed your Sonas XT radio you demoed. I heard a breif one on the Soundings show. I have to admit that I'm not too impressed with the human speech. To singy-songy.I hope when IBOC in the US is widely available, I hope that there will be a radio designed for us here also. Take care and God bless.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>