[bct] Re: Hey, here's a cool site!

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:34:41 -0500

Oh, believe you me, five weeks in Ukraine, and we were ready to go home! Melanie and I are both independent people who just want to get up and go and do what needs doing. Being locked down for all intents and purposes, with little contact with much of anyone for the majority of our time was probbably the hardest part of the whole thing. Definitely not the sort of thing that most people face. Fortunately, our last week, we engineered a way out and were able to do a bit of shopping in Kiev along one of the streets near the flat we were in at the time. Buying a hot dog can be quite the adventure!

Although, I'm not sure how I'll do this: if I'll write it all down, have someone with a better voice than mine read it out and put in some audio where I have it, or not bother with anything too formal and just sit back and ramble for a while. (Maybe both, although the informal just talking about our trip would probably come out first.)