[bct] Re: Hey Larry and Rob, what about developing arecorder?

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:08:36 -0500

Hi, and one more thing. I would like the ability to program and display any menu it might have from a usb port on the machine.
If it doesent talk have a set of recognisable tones to convey it's status.
It also might be a neat thing to be able thing to create setups from the flash media.
This would mean ofcorce that some kind of software would run on your computer, to create the setings.
Regards KenAt 09:23 AM 3/8/2006, you wrote:

While we are dreaming, I would like to see an accessible machine which would
record on compact flash and could be set up for different recording
parameters. Like the PlexTalk, but much smaller. The problem with the one
from ILA is that you can't change parameters and adjust things and there are
memory limitation. I think most of us would pay for a quality machine.

Just my opinion,

Judy