[bct] Re: Hey Larry and Rob, what about developing arecorder?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:43:15 -0600

Dan, the problem here is that I believe whoever makes a recorder now
will have to decide between flash and SD media.  I'm beginning to think
that flash cards may or may not be around forever.  Of course, nothing
is, although scotch has managed to last for a long time.  Using an SD
card is not a problem.  In fact, it might make the unit smaller. The
upper limit for SD is 2 GB at the moment, but I am sure this will