[bct] Re: Hey Larry and Rob, what about developing arecorder?

  • From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:23:47 -0600

While we are dreaming, I would like to see an accessible machine which would
record on compact flash and could be set up for different recording
parameters. Like the PlexTalk, but much smaller. The problem with the one
from ILA is that you can't change parameters and adjust things and there are
memory limitation. I think most of us would pay for a quality machine.

Just my opinion,

Judy