[bct] Re: Hey Larry and Rob, what about developing a recorder?

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 22:47:43 -0600

Well, sounds to me like you're really on to something.  Hey, how about this?
More advanced controls could be hidden behind a pull down panel on the side.
That way, if somebody doesn't even have a computer, they can still access
the settings and all that; but, if somebody doesn't have a computer and they
don't want to bother with the advanced stuff, it should not really matter
about the time and all that.  So, perhaps one of the buttons behind this
pull down door could be Simple/advanced.  It would be a two position toggle
switch.  Say Debee, how about you make sure you're on the front end design
team and they need to let you write the instruction manual too.  I rather
like the role you seem to be on about this.  Fundamentally, the principal
seems to be that of KISS (keep it simple stupid).  I could sure go for that.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: