[bct] Re: Hey Larry and Rob, what about developing a recorder?

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 03:46:35 -0500

actually  we need a recorder that adequately replaces the APH cassette
recorders. We  need a recorder with the same review and editing features as
a cassette recorder. When you stop to think about it the cassette recorder
is still the best medium for recording dictation and reviewing notes that
you have recorded. That is why I am looking forward to Neal's review of the
HD recorder.  The machine I have that comes closest  to the cassette
recorder is the mzb100. The only problem with the machine is you can't do
direct transfers to the pc. I hope Sony  releases  a high MD business
machine like the mzb100.