[bct] Re: Hey Larry and Rob, what about developing a recorder?

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:19:11 -0600

Hey, let me ad my own small voice to this.  I'd love this recorder to have a
multitrack environment, mpg1, mpg2, mp4 and of course, 5.1 channel encoding.
Come on y'all, maybe we can finally have a recorder which is way better even
than Pro Tools and leave Mac in the dust on this one.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: