[bct] Re: Hey Larry

  • From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:57:47 -0500

Neal,

You are talking about ProWords, and that was a program from the old
MicroTalk.  ProTerm was the other one.  I used them both on my Apple Iie and
Iic computers.  I was fortunate that I had a computer at home while in high
school.  I used to read the RDC newsletters from November of 1984 until
Jesse Kaysen left the company.  I didn't enjoy reading the newsletters after
that.
BEX and Braille-Edit were the other two programs I used on the Apple, in
addition to Textalker.

                  Matt Roberts