[bct] He's Using A Bot

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:08:08 -0500

Our foe is using an automated bot to remove people from this list when we post. It grabs your address when you post and removes you. I'm sure he thinks it's a clever way to create chaos and confusion. However, his bot will allow us to track him down more easily. If you are removed, write to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to report this activity. They need to be an active part in stopping this behavior. As for you personally... Just relax and either re-subscribe or take a break for a few days. Either way, I wish you all peace.

Monica