[bct] Re: Hershey's/cadburys

  • From: "Nadia Mattiazzo" <cathouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 17:40:48 +1000

Someone actually told me that English chocolate is made with less preservatives
as the temps down here can get quite hot and the chocie perishes, whereas in
England it's not as hot?  I'm not sure how correct this is but ... your
chocolate is easily the creamiest and richest of the cadburys without being
sickly like the U.S. and ours seems to be.

Nadia  *who is planning to fly over just for chocolate one day*