[bct] Re: Hershey's Kisses Filled with Cherry Cordial Creme

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:20:40 -0500

I don't like cherry filling as much as real cherries but some filling isn't as bad as others.
It's too bad they're only available at stores that aren't in this area, I would definitely like totry them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynne King" <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:53:50 -0400

Hi Stacey and Maria,
My roommate and I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I'm not allowed
to have
too much chocolate, but now and then I sneak a hug or three; and
the caramel
are my favorite. Lynne just loves milk chocolate, but she hangs
cool with
the other assortments. I also have it on good standing that
Hope, of the
Audio Mirror Podcast is also a Hershey devotee.

Maria R.

From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:13:41 -0500

Hershey's chocolate is good! I once got a bag of kisses with
caramel inside
and I wish I could find them again.
Then again, maybe they're not made by Hershey's, but I would
think they
would be. That's sort of a unique shape.
Maria