[bct] Re: Hershey's Kisses Filled with Cherry Cordial Creme

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:52:58 -0400

Maria R. I have gotten the cherry-filled kisses at a plain old grocery store
so you may be lucky and find them locally.  They are very good.  I like the
caramel and the peanut butter kisses too.  I have seen mint kisses but have
not tried them.  Don't know if they have a creamy center like the other
flavors.  I could not find the cherry ones today but they did have a buy one
get one free at the grocery store this morning so I have some peanut butter
and almond kisses.  Hope you can find some because I think you will like