[bct] Re: Hershey's

  • From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 12:20:02 -0700

Actually, many of us in the U.S. agree with you, at least as far as the
everyday chocolate goes.  We have to go to a candy store in the mall to get
the good stuff, (See's) and it's far more expensive.  I've never understood
why our everyday chocolate lags so far behind other countries.  *sigh*

Karen Delzer