[bct] Re: Hershey's

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:42:22 +0100

Nadia,

I have also tasted Australian Cadbury's chocolate and agree with you that it
is not at all the same as the "genuine" Cadbury's we buy here in the UK.  I
think it must be made under licence in Australia, rather than being exported
from the UK, as some of the flavours you have don't seem to be available
here.

Caroline.