[bct] Help with ws 310 olympus?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:58:11 -0500

Hi, I purchased the olympus w s 310 and so far so good but, after plugging the
device into the usb port, I get the message as follows:
Hardware installation dialog:
The software you are installing for this hardware: **no software came with the
recorder**
U s b mass storage device has not passed windows logo testing to varify its
compatability with windows xp.
continuing the installation of this software may impair or destabilize the the
correct operation of your system either immediatly or the future.  Microsoft
strongly recommends you stop this installation now and contact your hardware
vendor for software that has passed  windows logo testing...
Now, it asked me if I wanted to continue anyway?  Has anyone run to this sort
of thing??  What should I do.  Andy.
I want to get this together so that I can create podcasts for the Blind Cool
Teck shows.  Any help is greatly appreciated.