[bct] Re: Help with the iriver 899

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:27:22 -0400

MessageHi Curt,
Yes, I saw the iRiver at JR.com and almost purcahsed it, but it was $169.00.
The WS-200s' were only $93.00 each (and I purchased two) with an extended
service contract for $24.95. I think I got a pretty good deal.  The entire cost
was about $250.00.

I've put in my bid for an iRiver for Christmas, though.  <smile>
Lynnette