[bct] Re: Help with a Christmas present for my wife

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 05:14:45 -0500

The movo is great neal. It comes out of the battery case like a stick pin or
thumb drive and you plugg it in to the usb port to download books to it.
transfers are quick through the audible software and it is completely
audible supported. You just install the drivers which are easily downloaded
through the audible software. it works great but the controls are simple.
you have to fumble at times to find your place. You can jump from book to
book and you can rewind and fast forward through the book.
I think it will run for ten hours on one triple a battery. It is free with
an audible contract I think.