[bct] Re: Help with a Christmas present for my wife

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:22:41 -0500

MessageHi Neil,

When I signed up with Audible I purchased a muvo MP3 player from them.  All
I'll say is that when Lynne and I tried to download to it, my computer almost
crashed.  We have no idea what went wrong, but we never attempted to use it
again.  I gave it to her sister, I believe.  Lynne says that the Rio carbon
would be a good player for your wife.  She had pretty good success with it and
she doesn't have 20/20 vision.  Hope this helps a bit.