[bct] Re: Help with a Christmas present for my wife

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:49:18 -0500

MessageThe Nuvo has no display.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neal Ewers
  To: Bct
  Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:35 PM
  Subject: [bct] Help with a Christmas present for my wife

  Hi all.  I would like to buy my wife an MP3 player that can read audible.com
books.  She is sighted so doesn't need the bookport.  I have read a little
about the Nuvo.  I have two questions.

  1.  Does anyone use the nuvo?  If so, are there any problems like taking over
ones computer much as the ipod did before we discovered anapod?

  2.  Are there other players that people use?  I could buy an ipod shuffle,
but it would be nice to have a display and I gather the Nuvo has one.  Any help
would be appreciated.