[bct] Help with a Christmas present for my wife

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:35:01 -0600

Hi all.  I would like to buy my wife an MP3 player that can read
audible.com books.  She is sighted so doesn't need the bookport.  I have
read a little about the Nuvo.  I have two questions.

1.  Does anyone use the nuvo?  If so, are there any problems like taking
over ones computer much as the ipod did before we discovered anapod?

2.  Are there other players that people use?  I could buy an ipod
shuffle, but it would be nice to have a display and I gather the Nuvo
has one.  Any help would be appreciated.

Neal