[bct] Re: Help with Juice.

  • From: "Jeffrey Turner" <jt.chess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:14:22 -0500

Hi,

One quick thing is to make sure you have graphics turned on in the Juice
configuration file.  I was quite puzzled for a long time until I hit on
this.  Strangely enough, I'm not able to label any of the graphics that are
visible once you turn graphics on, but you can find out what functions are
performed by clicking these graphics in the help file.