[bct] Re: Help with Adobe

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:43:23 -0600

Jake, which version of Adobe are we talking about?  Sometimes, when you
first load the program, there is a dialog that pops up that basically
asks you to do something like confirm the license.  I don't remember
exactly what it says, but there have been times when I have seen this
that I had to use the JAWS cursor to find the OK button and then all was
OK.  Let me know if this works.

Neal