[bct] Help with Adobe

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:36:10 -0600

Hi everyone. Subject line pretty much says it all. I downloaded what I thought
was the latest version of Adobe from their site. I wanted to test its
accessibility with JAWS. However, when I tried to read a .pdf file, the EULA
kept coming up but I didn't see an Agree button or anything. That is the
farthest I got with it. I was going to try some more things, but I've got to
get ready to go to a pancake supper at my church. Thanks in advance for
anyone's help. What file do I need to download?
Jake