[bct] Re: Help please

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:25:58 -0800

It isn't exclusively Earthlink that is causing duplicate messages to be sent.  I
think I remember someone saying, on another list, that it has something to do
with the lists on which this occurs.  I have had very few duplicates on this
list.  But there are others on which it seems to happen all the time, especially
with particular senders.  No one has really explained how or why it happens, to
my recollection.