[bct] Help needed

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:37:45 -0400

Hi everyone,

I know there are several assistive technologies people out there on the list.
I need 3 volunteers for a 15 minute survey my state rehab is requiring me to do
to determine what it would be necessary to do to get a job in a area.

I have decided that I want to work in the assistive area with the blind and
computers.  I have a long background in computers and feel now my needs would
be best fulfilled in working with other blind persons and their computer needs.

If any one here would like to help me out please contact me off list so we
could schedule a time to talk.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx