[bct] Re: Help for DVD audio extractor

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 07:47:07 -0600

I would. Version 3 does work better. Only thing about it, unless this is different in 3.5.1, is that the first title has all of the tracks selected by default, and toggling this select feature in 3.4.1 required use of the jaws cursor. You'll see what I mean when you run it. But version 3 does work well.

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at