[bct] Re: Help for DVD audio extractor

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 14:17:52 -0600

Press enter on the item in the tree view, then hit F6 and see if that does the trick.

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com